Monday, September 5, 2011

Drama out the Wazoo

Today someone has told me what they want me to write about. My darling dearest lump of an older sister has given me a suggestion. Hi Camilla!
Anyway she wants me to write about pairings. I will do that. 
Lets start with Harry Potter.
     Draco/Hermione: the most adorable thing you have ever seen in your entire life <3
     Snape/Lily: I honestly have no idea why Lily married that jerk that calls himself James Potter. Snape loves her and he did everything for her and they would have been so cute together.
     James/Sirius: I always thought that they would have made a really cute couple. They were best friends all through school and they are just so perfect for each other.
     Bellatrix/Voldemort: She worships him for some insane reason and I always loved them together.
     Neville/Luna: They made it really obvious in the movie and I have always really liked both of them and I have always wanted them to get together.

Unless you are an anime nerd you will have no idea who most of these characters are, but I don't care.
Clampverse
     Kurogane/Fai: I love them so much that I want to marry both of them but I can't because they are too perfect for each other. Also what I love is they are pretty much canon. Click for Adorableness
     Touya/Yukito: I can never remember their names but I still like them in both Tsubasa and Cardcaptor Sakura. They are Really Cute

I think that's all for today because I am lazy, the next post will be more pairings, but next time I will post pairings I don't like. 
Have a nice life!

By the by, the title has absolutely nothing to do with this post in case you couldn't tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment