Sunday, October 2, 2011

How are you?

Hi, I thought that now we are into a new month, or we were yesterday, I should start writing more regularly on my blog. Yes, it has been almost a month. Yes, I know no one really cares about what I have to say on it. Yes, I know this is a profound waste of time. But I will prevail! I will manage to write one post every day for a while! I know I have never done that for more than three days in a row . . . but it's never to late to try.
Exiting things have been happening recently! I have sprained my ankle (I think, there is no official report yet) and I have fulfilled my lifetime dream of owning a pair of crutches. The handles are the squishiest things you have ever seen but I am not enjoying the whole not being able to use my right foot and it feels funny and numb because all it does is hang there all day. I must get to writing some random stuff about Gilgamesh and ancient Mesopotamian culture.
Have a nice life!

No comments:

Post a Comment