Sunday, December 11, 2011

And here we are again

I know I haven't written in more than two months but no one really reads this anyway so it's not like it really matters that much. If anyone is actually reading this, how are you? I wonder how it is you have stumbled across this blog. So here we are, in the nether-regions of the internet. The internet is just a huge void, a gaping hole that people pour random stuff into and hope someone will find it. Most of the time people don't. Just taking up space and making the internet load that much slower. I am very well aware that I am just clogging up the internet with some more useless gibberish that no one will read but there is a certain satisfaction to sending it out there. Just knowing that there is a minute possibility that a complete stranger will read what you have written even if they are halfway across the world. Or maybe I just like to talk about stuff that no one wants to listen to and no one can stop me if they are on the other side of the planet. Even if you, whoever you are, is merely reading this to pass the time because you have nothing too do with your time I appreciate you spent a minute or two to pretend you care about what I have to say.
Have a nice day and a nice rest of your life. I hope you enjoy the somewhat-not-very-nice weather we have been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment