Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hair is on your head . . . unless you are bald

Hey! Hows a going? Today's topic of discussion is hair. Colors, lengths, styles, and more.
As far as colors go I like just about everything. I like both natural and dyed hair. the only hair color I'm not a fan of is the one I had until I dyed it a month ago. It was dirty blonde and, no offense to anyone with dirty blonde hair, I found it really boring. I like it the color it is now though. It's kind of auburn and I think it's pretty. For hair textures I like mainly curly hair. Corkscrew curls are so pretty and I wish I had them. I don't mind straight hair but everyone has it so I wouldn't straighten my hair and become one of the mass of preppy popular people. I like a lot of different lengths of hair too. I currently have short hair but i am thinking about growing it out because I've had it short for almost two years now. Again though, long hair is popular so I'm going to have to find something else to do with my hair, other than just growing it. I like a lot of styles of hair but it really depends on the person. I love the way dread locks look and when they are done well I think they are amazing. However when they are done poorly they look absolutely terrible. In general it is much easier for African people to make dread locks look good. They just have the right kind of hair or something. I don't know what it is exactly. But I wish I had the right kind of hair for dread locks and then I would in a heartbeat. If anyone of my many millions of nonexistent readers know how to make dreadlocks for a white girl that don't look terrible, please post a comment of how and I will love you forever.
That's all and now I'm going to go do something productive with my time, like watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment